GLIMPSE BEHIND THE BUSINESS
We know dealing with building and construction projects can be stressful, but we’re here to make the process smooth and easy. Since 2003, Pool Pros has been the leading Green Bay Swimming Pool Contracting Firm. With a team of PHTA certified professionals who tackle everything from complex construction projects to property repairs and restorations. Pool Pros is fueled by our commitment to excellence. We go the extra mile to make sure clients are completely satisfied with our work. Get in touch with us today for a free consultation.
Pool Pros, Inc., established January 1, 2003, by Michael J. Bowers, a lifelong resident of Green Bay, is a nationally recognized award-winning pool company.
Pool Pros started out primarily as an above ground pool installation and service company. Michael saw that there was also a need for reliable inground pool service and construction. Over the years, Pool Pros has expanded its array of services to fulfill the needs of its growing client list.
Michael's commitment to advancing the industry does not stop at certification. Every year the Pool Pros staff attend dozens of continuing education programs and courses throughout the nation. Michael is also a member of the Pentair Pool Advisory Council that takes part in evaluating building practices, marketing trends & product design. Michael is also a member of the Pool and Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA), formerly the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals (APSP) and has served as a judge for the APSP Midwest Chapter Residential Gunite Pools Award of Excellence. Michael has also contributed and been quoted numerous times by Aqua Magazine, an industry trade publication and currently holds a seat on the Board of Directors of PHTA, Midwest Chapter.
Pool Pros commitment to quality is not only evident by our work but also by the products & equipment that we carry. We pride ourselves on the fact that we carry only the highest quality industry-leading, revolutionary products available on the market. These products will save you time, energy & money! These advanced products may carry a higher price tag than other options, but our customers will know that they are getting nothing but the best.
ADVANCING THE INDUSTRY
Michael's commitment to producing the best services available has been recognized throughout the industry. Michael received the "Advancing the Industry Award" in 2011 for his work in advancing his knowledge and level of service provided to Pool Pros clients.
Michael is one of only three Certified Building Professionals in Wisconsin and is a Certified Pool and Spa Operator, Certified Maintenance Specialist, and Certified Service Technician. Michael's accomplishments include being one of the first professionals to achieve the Certified Hot Tub Technician.
Award Winning Pool & Spa Projects
(1) 2019 APSP Gold Award - Residential Fiberglass Pool
(1) 2018 APSP Gold Award - Residential Fiberglass Pool
(1) 2017 APSP Gold Award - Residential Spa
(1) 2016 APSP Gold Award - Residential Fiberglass Pool
(2) 2015 APSP Gold Awards - Residential Fiberglass Pool
(1) 2014 APSP Silver Award - Residential Interior Pool
(1) 2014 APSP Silver Award - Residential Fiberglass Pool
(1) 2014 APSP Bronze Award - Residential Value/Vinyl Pool
(1) 2014 APSP Honorable Mention - Exterior Use Spa
(2) 2013 APSP Honorable Mentions - Residential Fiberglass Pool
(1) 2012 Award of Merit - Residential Value Vinyl Pool
(1) 2012 Bronze Award - Residential Fiberglass Pool
(1) 2011 Gold Award - Pool & Spa Service
(2) 2011 Gold Award - Residential Above Ground Pool
(1) 2010 Silver Award - Residential Fiberglass Pool
(2) 2010 Silver Awards - Residential Above Ground Pool
(2) 2009 Gold Awards - Residential Above Ground Pool
(1) 2008 Silver Award - Residential Spa
(2) 2008 Gold Awards - Residential Above Ground Pool
(1) 2008 Gold Award - Residential Fiberglass Pool
(1) 2007 Silver Award - Residential Vinyl-Lined Pool
(1) 2007 Gold Award - Residential Fiberglass Pool